We hope you are satisfied with your order. However, if you are not completely satisfied, you may return items in its original condition within 21 days of receipt. To return your item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
within 7 days of receiving your order. In your email, you must include the following:
1. Order number
2. Style number or description of item(s) you wish to return
3. Reason for the return
Following receipt of your Returns Request Confirmation, items must be returned to us within 14 days.
From within the Australia, please contact DHL on telephone number 131406 to arrange a collection. For all International collections please visit www.dhl.com and select the contact number for your country.
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges; however, if you are based outside Australia you may be required to pay taxes and duties pursuant to the tax and customs laws of your country. Any taxes and duties incurred cannot be refunded by Kerri and Cooper.
· Merchandise must be returned within 21 days.
· Merchandise must be in its original condition, new, unused and unwashed.
· Merchandise must have all tags still attached and be returned in original packaging.
· Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
· Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable.
Returns will be processed within 7 working days of receipt of the returned item(s), and an email of confirmation will be sent to the customer upon completion of the return process.
All successfully returned items will be credited to the original payment method used. The original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to appear on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at Customer Care via email on email@example.com.